Frequently Bought Together
- Bow name: Han Bow
- Bow type: traditional recurve bow
- Bow Length: 55"
- Brace height: 7.08"/18cm
- Draw weight: 30/35/40/45/50/55lbs
- Safety draw length: 28"
- Maximum saw draw length: 33"
- String length: 53"/136cm
- Upper bow string length: 55"/140cm
- Material: safflower handle, splicing bamboo bow
- Net weight: 510g
- The laminated bow suit for right and left hand.
- The pure handmade lightweight traditional bow has passed quality test.
- Laminate techniques offer the best toughness and power for the bow.
- Energy saving design, very soft pull feeling.
- Great choice for both beginners and professionals.
- The package includes 1pc traditional bow with bowstring and 1pc bow stringer .
Please read this manual carefully before handling or using your bow. You are responsible for archery safety.
- Never ‘dry-fire’your bow: This is shooting the bow without an arrow.
- Never point or aim bow at another person: Be sure of your target and what lies beyond. Never shoot arrows straight up into the air.
- Never expose your bow to extreme heat or prolonged moisture: Damage can occur to your bow from heat expose, prolonged expose to moisture and improper storage.
- You should unstring your bow when it is not being used: It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting more than week. Store your bow on its side, or hanging vertically from a peg.
- We will add a stringer in the package for free. We highly recommend you to string the bow using the stringer we added to protect the bow from twisting, especially when you are a beginner. Please refer to our installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoQvEJ2NAwE