Home // Bows // 54" Archery Traditional Laminated Recurve Bow Wooden Longbow Target Practice 20/25/30/35lbs
Frequently Bought Together
- Bow length: 54"/137cm
- Safety draw length: 22"/55cm
- Brace height: 7.5"/19cm
- Bowstring length: 54"/137cm
- Draw weight: 20/25/30/35lbs
- Net weight: 0.4kg
- Bow style: traditional style
- Color: wood, brown
- Material: laminated wood, bamboo
- This is a lightweight left and right handed traditional bow.
- It has an option of 20-35lbs draw weight. It fits youth and archeress.
- The bow handle is laminated with beech, black walnut, fraxinus mandshurica and sandalwood.
- The bow has a beautiful arc, great elasticity and stability.
- Light weight, just 400g, easy to carry, wonderful for hunting or target practice.
- The bowstring is equipped with silencer, which is not only beautiful, but also reduces the vibration of the bowstring.
- The bow comes with one pair otter balls string silencers.
- This package includes: 1pc bow with bowstring, 1 pair of fur string silencer and 1pc bow stringer.
Please read this manual carefully before handling or using your bow. You are responsible for archery safety.
- Never ‘dry-fire’your bow: This is shooting the bow without an arrow.
- Never point or aim bow at another person: Be sure of your target and what lies beyond. Never shoot arrows straight up into the air.
- Never expose your bow to extreme heat or prolonged moisture: Damage can occur to your bow from heat expose, prolonged expose to moisture and improper storage.
- You should unstring your bow when it is not being used: It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting more than week. Store your bow on its side, or hanging vertically from a peg.
- We will add a stringer in the package for free. We highly recommend you to string the bow using the stringer we added to protect the bow from twisting, especially when you are a beginner. Please refer to our installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoQvEJ2NAwE
Large Order Deals