Delivery time: 10-15 Business Days
All items are free shipping.
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
1. Items will be sent out in 1-3 business days after you ordered, but there are shipping delays at the peak times of holiday seasons.
2. Customized orders will be dispatched in the stipulated time as agreed.
3. All delivery estimates are based on business days. Shipping process will be postponed accordingly by encountering Saturday, Sunday or related holidays.
4. The processing of orders will be delayed when encountering with force majeure. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
5. Shipping cost marked on our site is only for CHINA POST which takes 10-40 days to deliver. One-piece traditional recurve bows will be shipped through China Post e-EMS, and the delivery time is 10-20 days. Other items will be shipped through China Post ePacket, and the delivery time is 20-40 days. Please note that the delivery time may be sometimes extended due to unpredictable events like COVID-19.
6. Shipping cost & duty cost of each product is included at the product price.
All orders are shipped out via CHINA POST.
1. If you want a speedy delivery, please contact us to check the extra cost based on the courier company (FEDEX, UPS, DHL, TNT and etc) you want to use.
2. Once order has been processed we cannot upgrade or change shipping method.
3. For bulk orders, we can accept EXW, FOB, CIF, C&F, FCA and so on.
4. Please leave the forwarder contact details if you want to use your own freight forwarder.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place:
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details.
After an order has shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped.
You can visit our online Order Status 7 days a week to view the most up-to-date status of your order. Please click here to Track My Orders.
1. Please make sure you have the correct shipping address on your order PRIOR to making payment as this is the address we will ship to.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if the product didn’t meet your expectation or you placed a wrong order after the order has been shipped out.
Please notice that your shipping address in your order is the default address for us to ship items. If you need to make any changes to the shipping address, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if my item/package arrives damaged?
When you receive your item, please check your item carefully. If the package appears damaged, please complete the following steps:
1.Take a picture of the damage.
2. Then please email us at email@example.com immediately and attach the photos.
3. We will contact you directly with the next steps.
4. DO NOT throw away the boxes or packaging materials, otherwise, your claim will not be honored by the shipping company.
5. Refer to Return & Exchange Policy.
- String length: 135cm/53"
- Brace height: 8cm/7"
- Safety draw length: 28-30"
- Max draw length: 33"
- Draw weight: 30-50lbs
- Net weight: 600g
- Bow type: traditional recurve bow
- Suit for right/left handed shooter.
- The bow handle material is red rosewood, bow tip material is phyllostachys pubescens and arrow rest is made of ox bone.
- Make of Europe imported polymer composites and technology wood, Laminate techniques offer the best toughness and power for the bow.
- Good performance, low hand shock with good speed, bring you very soft pull feeling.
- General purpose for shooting, hunting, and it is one of the best choices for primary shooter.
- Great for any experience level, High quality and have a good performance after testing for many times.
- This package includes 1pc bow with bowstring and 1pc bow stringer.
Please read this manual carefully before handling or using your bow. You are responsible for archery safety.
- Never ‘dry-fire’your bow: This is shooting the bow without an arrow.
- Never point or aim bow at another person: Be sure of your target and what lies beyond. Never shoot arrows straight up into the air.
- Never expose your bow to extreme heat or prolonged moisture: Damage can occur to your bow from heat expose, prolonged expose to moisture and improper storage.
- You should unstring your bow when it is not being used: It is recommended to unstring your bow if you do not plan to be shooting more than week. Store your bow on its side, or hanging vertically from a peg.
- We will add a stringer in the package for free. We highly recommend you to string the bow using the stringer we added to protect the bow from twisting, especially when you are a beginner. Please refer to our installation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoQvEJ2NAwE